Digital product designer Christina Chen has always been interested in art and even more in layouts. After finishing a degree in business and marketing, she made a radical change: she left North America and followed her passion for design to Spain.With Christina we talked about:
- the important mentor who showed her that the change is always possible
- moving away from glamourised "stress culture"
- what does a product designer do
- pros and cons of working for a startup
- and how to be productive when working remotely
- The school where she did her master degree in design: Elisava
- Helpful video on how to get started as a product designer